The body of a teenager found fatally stabbed near Logan Airport has been identified, but authorities are still trying to determine whether the killing may be gang-related.
The victim, 18-year-old Luis Fernando Orellano Ruano, is from Central America, Boston Police told The Associated Press.
Ruano's body, with apparent stab wounds, was discovered in East Boston late on Christmas Eve, according to reports.
Authorities are looking into whether the killing may be tied to the deaths of four other teenage boys over the last year and a half, according to the Boston Globe.
Three of the killings have been linked to gang violence between MS-13 — a violent Central American street gang — and the 18th Street Gang, a rival group.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures