Boston Police have identified a man who was shot and killed amid a weekend of violence that saw five people shot, and one dead.
Three people were shot on Creston Street off of Blue Hill Avenue in Roxbury early Saturday morning. One person was shot in the leg, and another was hit in the arm. The third man died from his bullet wounds at the hospital. He has been identified as Tedford Davis, 27, of Boston.
There were two other shootings on Saturday. One was on the 1500 block of Blue Hill Avenue and the other was on Bowdoin Street. Police said that these were non-fatal shootings.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
In separate incidents, Boston Police arrested five people on gun charges and recovered four handguns on Saturday night in Roxbury, Dorchester and the South End. It is not clear that any of these instances are related to the five shootings.
The Boston Police are investigating these instances.