A truck hauling 38,000 pounds of sliced American cheese rolled over on a Boston highway Thursday.
The crash happened at midnighton Interstate 93 just south of Boston. After the crash the truck was completely blocking the southbound exit 10 ramp, causing it to be closed to traffic for about six hours, WCVB reported.
The truck toredown power lines, knockingout electricity to a nearby neighborhood. Eversource worked to restore power.
Eri Pleitez, 43, of Lynnwas charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and a marked lanes violation. Pleitez was held on $2,500 cash bail.
Pleitez, who was not injured in the crash, told police he had six beers in the hours before the crash. He had a blood-alcohol level of .11 percent, prosecutors said.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
The 19 tons of dairy products had to be transferred to other trucks to be inspected.