A Dorchester man was held without bail for killing and robbing a Marshfield man.
Authorities are looking for two other people involved in the vicious death of Robert McKenna, 43,during a break-in. James Ferguson, 40, of Dorchester plead not guilty on charges of killing McKenna and stealing a valuable stone and two guns.
Prosecutors say the murder was especially grisly. McKenna was found face up on his kitchen floor in his underwear with several slash wounds on his upper arm, both hands and the back of his head. According to Plymouth County District Attorney Tim Cruz’ office, McKenna suffered “a massive loss of blood.”
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner found that McKenna died from the injuries sustained to the right arm, which severed large blood vessels and the deep soft tissue wound on the back of his head.
Police now are looking for a man and a woman whom they believe aided in the break-in and murder, according to the Boston Globe. Authorities found three sets of bloody footprints throughout the house They were also able to link Ferguson to the scene because his blood was found on several items in the house.