It was an operation Walter White might envy, until it all went bad.
Plymouth Police busted a drug-dealing family that ran a “sophisticated laboratory” manufacturing methamphetamine, authorities said.
Seven people were arrested, ranging in age from 18 to 41, in the sting at the Plymouth home on Wednesday. A juvenile boy was among those charged, but was not found to be directly connected to the manufacturing operation, police said.
The raid was the culmination of a months-long investigation by local and federal agents into the making and selling of the drug. And unlike the show, "Breaking Bad," this was real life.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
"During the search of the home a sophisticated laboratory, along with many items and materials were located throughout the residence that were being used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine," police said.
Investigators said they found a large amount of the methamphetamine packaged as if ready for sale. They also discovered pills and psilocybin mushrooms in the home, they said.
Those arrested were each charged with possession of a Class B substance and with conspiracy.
Arrested were Richard Pearson, 41, who was held on $100,000 bail, along with Casey Hamilton, 38, and Stephanie Dubis, 39, who were both held on $10,000 bail. David Hill, 20, was held on $5,000 bail. Kianna Pearson, 19, and an 18-year-old female who was not named were each held on $1,000 bail.