A man who fell onto the train tracks at Park Street station Tuesday night has died of his injuries, Boston officials said Wednesday.
The 30-year-old man from Quincy fell onto the tracks, striking the third rail, at about 9:34 p.m, MBTA spokesman Joe Pesaturo said.
— Karthik (@RunrScientist) August 10, 2016
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The MBTA announced online at about 10 p.m. Tuesday night that the Red Line was experiencing “severe delays due to a medical emergency.”
Transit Police SuperindendentRichard Sullivan said in an email that no foul play was suspected.The investigation is currently ongoing.