MBTA Police circulated photos Friday of a man who they believe is responsible for threatening a bus driver and breaking a window on a bus at Quincy Center station.
The suspect was described as about 30 years old, six feet in height, with a tattooed right forearm and right calf, clean shaven and wearing a red, white and blue “Ford” baseball cap.
Almost too perfectly, the suspect is also seen wearing a Breaking Bad graphic tank top, featuring the show’s anti-hero protagonist, Walter White. Underneath, the suspect is seen wearing red t-shirt, with black and green shorts, red sneakers with white laces.
Police said he is known to frequent the Quincy Center area.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Anyone with information about the man’s identity is asked to contact detectives at 617-222-1050.