The FBI released photos Friday of a man they believe knocked over two different banks in October.
Boston Police and the FBIsaid the suspect, described as a black man standing about 6’2” and sporting a camouflage hoodie, approached a tellerat the Santander Bank in Dorchester on Oct. 21 and demanded money. The suspect then "made a verbal demand for money, as well as threatened violence.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Police said theybelieve the suspect is the same man who robbed the Eastern Bank on Border Street in East Boston on Oct. 17. In that instance, the man wore a grey hoodie and made his demand and threat in writing.