Police are searching for a flock of plastic flamingos that has gone missing from a Sturbridge front yard.
Fifteen flamingos, part of a Little League fundraising campaign, were discovered missing on Monday morning from a yard at 124 Fiske Hill Rd., Sturbridge police reported.
The flamingos were valued at $150, according to police. When people donated to Little League, the flamingos would be placed in their yard with a sign reading, “You’ve been flocked.”
"What is a true shame is that this is a fundraiser for the Little Leaguers of Sturbridge," the baseball association stated online, according to MassLive. "This is great unique fundraiser and is something we'd like to keep going."
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Police encourage anyone with information to contact Sgt. Larry Bateman at 508-347-2525, ext. 325.