Transit police are asking for the public’s help to identify a man they say is wanted for questioning in connection with an armed assault to murder that took place at South Station Saturday.
Police said the attack happened in a lobby near the commuter rail station just before 7:30 p.m.
Authorities posted a photo of the man online, and described him as a black male, approximately 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 160 pounds, wearing a gray shirt with a white shirt underneath, black pants, black sneakers with red trim and carrying a black and red backpack.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the department’s criminal investigations unit at 617-222-1050.
Those wishing to remain anonymous can also submit a text to 873873 or use the anonymous feature on the SeeSay app.