The two big conference realignment leftovers received great news this week as the Big 12 announced that it is actively looking to expand. The move comes in large part because of the new TV deal between the ACC and ESPN. The Big 12 is now the only Power 5 conference without its own major TV network.
UConn and Cincinnati, two schools looking to get out of the American Athletic Conference,are the most likely candidates to jump to the Big 12. BYU and Memphis are two other strong options. A look at what the Big 12 would look like with those four new schools in the mix.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures