Holy s--- kid!
Local heroes Mikey Bergin and Jay Foster ended up talking to Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday night after they set the internet on fire with their video of trying to catch and figure out what kind of creature they’d spotted on the high seas.
Many times, you will hear Bostonians complain about bogus accents in movies depicting characters in the Commonwealth. These dudes don’t fake it. Thankfully, the powers of broadcast have the ability to beep out naughty curse words, because these two Malden boys curse like sailors.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Their genuine enthusiasm put Malden on the map and gave the rest of the United States and the whole world a good look at blue-blooded Massachusetts boys who grew up in the same neighborhood and have known each other for about 30 years.
Have a look at Kimmel’s interview with the pair, but fair warning: It is profoundlyNSFW at all and causes loud outbursts of uncontrollable laughter.