A New Hampshire woman is under arrest after police said she sold two bags of heroin to a confidential informant this week -- curiously, both stamped with Donald Trump logos, for whatever reason.
Darcie Rae Hall, 36, of Troy, New Hampshire, was arrested by detectives after a month-long investigation by the state’s drug task force, the Union Leader reported.
Hall allegedly sold the bags on March 24 and 28. She was later pulled over on the second date while driving north on Route 12 in Troy, according to the report.
She remains held on on $2,000 bail.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Police searched her home and car, but continue to investigate.