There’s something dangerous about oh-so-slurpable boozy milkshakes, but what about brown ale float?
Harvard Square’s Beat Brasserie has created four tasty concoctions using Pinkberry’s new low-fat ice cream, Pinkbee’s. The soft serve, which is a sweeter departure from the tang of the chain’s traditional froyo, has been on the menu all summer, but the folks at Beat will be slinging toppings slightly naughtier than mochi and Fruity Pebbles.
Each creation is sweetened up with an alcoholic mix, ranging from a spiced rum and Blue Curacao-spiked Banana Bread Pudding Sunday and a fruit puree and vodka swirled Mango Martini. The ice cream treats are — obviously — 21+ and available for a limited time on Sept. 8 from 5 to 7 p.m. for $8 a pop.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures