1. Actor Fred Armisen and actress/singer Carrie Brownstein rocked the red carpet at the start-studded “Portlandia” Season 2 premiere screening at the American Museum of Natural History on Thursday in New York City.
2. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, appeared at the U.K. premiere of “War Horse” at Odeon Leicester Square on Sunday in London.
3. Michelle “Bombshell” McGee (nice forehead tattoo!) posed at the 2012 Lingerie Female Pillow Fighting Championships (yes, apparently, that exists) at The Deck at Harbor Pointe on Friday in Essington, Pa.
4. Jessica Simpson showed off one hell of a baby bump at the NBC Universal 2012 Winter TCA Tour All-Star Party on Friday in Pasadena.
5. Actress Michelle Williams debuted her new, bronzed bob at the Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala on Saturday in Palm Springs.
6. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (check out his cane)?also graced the 23rd annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala with their presence on Saturday.
7. Simon Doonan promoted his book “Gay Men Don’t Get Fat” at Barneys New York on Saturday in New York City.