1. ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ Ryan Gosling goes against type as a super-smooth womanizer, while Steve Carrell does anything but as a clumsy, newly single, suburban dad. Ryan Gosling goes against type as a super-smooth womanizer, while Steve Carrell does anything but as a clumsy, newly single, suburban dad.
2. ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig face off in this sci-fi/Western mash-up. Somehow not convinced? Olivia Wilde plays their damsel in distress.
3. ‘The Smurfs’ Katy Perry lends her voice to Smurfette in the live action/CGI take on the cartoon.
4. ‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ Chris Evans puts his square jaw to use as the Marvel Comics hero.
5. ‘Friends With Benefits’ Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis attempt to make work what absolutely no one else in the history of predictable rom-coms has been able to. At least they’ll look hot doing it.
6. ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2’ You may have heard about this little sleeper hit. The final installment of the franchise pits Potter against his lifelong nemesis, the creepily noseless Lord Voldemort.
7. ‘Winnie the Pooh’ No 3-D, no computer animation, just a purely delightful little film set in the Hundred Acre Wood.
8. ‘Horrible Bosses’ No one likes working for a maneater, a psychopath or a total jerk, but only a few of us would actually embark on eliminating said boss. Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jason Bateman star as three hard-working men who attempt to do just that.
9. ‘Zookeeper’ Fans of Kevin James will likely enjoy his romp around a Boston zoo where talking animals give him dating advice in order to help him win back his materialistic ex-girlfriend.
10. ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’ Michael Bay has paid for the sins of the last “Transformers” film with this straightened-out sequel, which features fight scenes where you can actually see what’s going on.
- PHOTOS: Blues dump Bruins to win Stanley Cup after agonizing 52-year wait40 Pictures
- PHOTOS: This Pakistani waiter looks just like Peter Dinklage8 Pictures