1. ‘30 Minutes or Less’ Jesse Eisenberg plays a stoner with a bomb strapped to his chest by trash-talking lowlifes Danny McBride and Nick Swardson. His only hope is his ex-best friend, played by Aziz Ansari.
2. ‘The Help’ Emma Stone is en fuego this summer with her third release in two months, this time as a writer recording the lives of African-American domestic servants in the Deep South in 1963.
3. ‘Glee: The 3D Concert Movie’ Put this in the same category as the Jonas Brothers’ 3-D movie and that Bieber movie, and break out the studio money rakes!
4. ‘Final Destination 5’ Slowly but surely catching up to the “Saw” franchise, the kids in this movie may cheat death, but they will probably not escape lukewarm reviews.
5. ‘The Change-Up’ Body-switching comedies come around, oh, every three years or so, but this one starring Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds might be the first to offer plenty of raunch along the way.
6. ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’ Rather than a remake of the ’60s classic or the early aughts disaster, this “Apes” film shows the origins of a global primate takeover, co-starring James Franco and Freida Pinto.
7. ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ Ryan Gosling goes against type as a super-smooth womanizer, while Steve Carrell does anything but as a clumsy, newly single suburban dad.
8. ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig face off in this sci-fi/Western mash-up. Somehow not convinced? Olivia Wilde plays their damsel in distress.
9. ‘The Smurfs’ Katy Perry lends her voice to Smurfette in the live action/CGI take on the cartoon.
10.‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ Chris Evans puts his square jaw to use as the Marvel Comics hero.