The standard is great and all, but try one of these unique interpretations this Monday.
Jalapeno and Black Currant Margarita
Night of Joy
667 Lorimer St., Brooklyn
• 2 oz. Milagro Silver Tequila infused with fresh jalapeno peppers
• 1 oz. black currant
• 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 36 Pictures
Serve in a highball glass over ice.
Patron Green Tea Margarita
• 1.5 oz. Patron Reposado tequila
• 0.5 oz. Zen Green Tea Liqueur
• 0.5 oz. sour mix
• 0.2 oz. triple sec
• 0.1 oz. Rose’s lime juice
Shake over ice, strain and serve straight up.
• 2 oz. white tequila
•.5 oz. triple sec
• 1 oz. fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate juice
• Scoop of ice
• Garnish with lime wheel or wedge
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and frothy.
• 2 parts shishito-infused Tequila Avion Silver*
• 1 part fresh lime
• 0.5 part simple syrup
Combine ingredients in shaker with ice. Shake and fine strain over fresh ice in a lowball glass. Garnish with a lime wheel or sliced shishito pepper.
* Marinate one seedless shishito pepper in a 750ml bottle of Tequila Avion Silver overnight.
• 2 oz. Maestro Dobel
• 2 oz. pineapple puree
• 1 oz. lime juice
• Splash of agave nectar
Shake all ingredients, stir in a glass with ice, garnish with a fresh pineapple and Tajin, if available.