Save the date because you are cordially invited to Jade and Tanner’s wedding, airing Feb. 14 on ABC. Joined by many other "Bachelor" family members and, of course, Chris Harrison to officiate, fans all over the world will tune in as Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert tie the knot.
Related: 7 insider secrets of the 'Bachelor'
The two met last summer on "Bachelor in Paradise." Tanner admitted he was there to hopefully meet Jade, and as they say, the rest is history. By the end of the vacation, Tanner was down on one knee. In one of the sweetest proposals in "Bachelor" history, Tanner said to Jade, “What we have is worth so much more than a rose, than a million roses. I love you, Jade. And I want to keep on loving you for the rest of my entire life.” Cue the squeals!
- PHOTOS: Blues dump Bruins to win Stanley Cup after agonizing 52-year wait40 Pictures
- PHOTOS: This Pakistani waiter looks just like Peter Dinklage8 Pictures
In the time they’ve been together, Janner has quickly become a fan favorite couple. They have gone back to relatively normal lives (at least for former reality TV stars) living in Kansas City who regularly keep fans updated on their lives, thanks to the power of Instagram. Here are some of their cutest moments leading up to becoming husband and wife.
1. Everyone got to witness their first kiss — and last first kiss ever — during Jade’s one-on-one date on "Bachelor in Paradise." #butterflies
2. Tanner is willing to miss Sunday football to join Jade as they work on their wedding registry at Crate & Barrel. And they’re all about their own hashtag, #jannerforever.
3. On "BiP," Tanner asked Jade to be his girlfriend as they opened up and were totally vulnerable with each other. It just might be the most honest reality TV moment of all time.
4. As many couples do, Tanner makes sure to capture his bride on camera as she’s rocking out. And it’s not long before she realizes he is recording her!
5. They have totally normal family time celebrating Tanner’s dad’s 60th birthday.
6. When they said “I love you” to each other on "BiP," we felt all the feels.
7. Their excitement, and maybe a little bit of nerves, when they showed what it’s like to “adult real hard” and buy land to build a house was totally relatable — and adorable.
8. They made a wedding website just for their fans. And in doing so, they encourage a donation to Jade’s favorite charity, Wags and Walks.
9. This Insta is definitive proof that they’ve nailed their selfie poses.
10. They make dorky and hilarious holiday puns — in costume. #relationshipgoals
11. Tanner knows what their fans really want — to see Jade’s bling!
11. The moment Jade professed that all her best moments in 2015 were shared with her best friend and now husband was just too cute.
It’s safe to predict 2016 will be even better for these two newlyweds.