Pumpkinhead, or PH, a Brooklyn-born underground hip-hop legend passed away Tuesday, June 9 at a hospital in Somerville, New Jersey. He was 39.
The rapper, whose real name is Robert Diaz spent many years in the battle-rap scene and worked with artists such as Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, Royce Da 5'9," and many others.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Aside from competing in battle rap competitions, and perfornances around the world, he’s best known for his 2005 album, "Orange Moon Over Brooklyn."
Here's a look back at some of his best songs, features, and freestyles.