Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are done. Sad! But like, not our business. But now, Faris is opening up about it so I feel like it kind of is our business, you know?
In a new episode of her podcast, “Unqualified,” the “Scary Movie” actress gave some relationship advice — and it sure seems like it was coming from a place of knowledge and or experience, if you know what I mean. Especially with all this talk about knowing ones “worth.” I see you, girl.
“Life is too short to be in relationships where you feel this isn’t fully right or somebody doesn’t have your back, or somebody doesn’t fully value you,” she said to a caller. “Don’t be afraid to feel your independence if things aren’t right.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
She continued, “I made that mistake, I think, a little bit, like ‘I’m checking my relationship off the list’ and if that would be the final piece of advice I could give you, that would be know your worth, know your independence.”
Not sure if we should be reading between the lines here, or if Faris is like, telling us exactly what we need to know. Literally, I don’t know! Maybe she’s saying she rushed into the relationship? Maybe she’s saying Pratt didn’t value her as much as she needed him to? Honestly, who knows?
My bet is on the old fashioned, he got famous and let all the ego go to his already pretty large sized head. No shade, I have a size XL face too, my dude.
The couple announced their split mutually via social media — Faris using Instagram like a regular, and Pratt using Facebook like a noob — after eight years together. They share a son, Jack.
And while Faris is pouring her heart out to her fans, Pratt is busy doing pap strolls, taking his son to church and stuff for what I assume are arbitrary sympathy points. Sorry bb, I’m with Anna.