If you thought cosplaying was only for comic con fans, think again.
Gisele Bündchen decided to channel her inner Wonder Woman for an epic post on her Instagram account this week. The retired runway star donned the famed Justice League member's iconic tiara and armor for the photo, which she shared on Thursday.
The supermodel and wife of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady revealed in her post that she was super pumped to dress up as Diana Prince.
"So excited I got to be Wonder Woman for a day!" Gisele wrote. "I love what she stands for, a superhero who believes that love can change the world."
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Since former model Gal Gadot plays Wonder Woman on the big screen, it's no surprise that a fashion icon like Gisele would have zero problems with the superhero's famed costume.
In her own way, the Brazilian star has proven to be a hero, especially when it comes to the environment. Gisele has used her platform to champion causes like eco fashion, in hopes of promoting more sustainable clothing.
"Our very existence depends on the health of our planet," Gisele said in a recent post following a fashion event in Milan. "When we take care of the earth, we take care of ourselves. We are all connected."
The world needs people and businesses that can lead the way toward more sustainable solutions. The fashion industry has the power to lead this movement bringing focus to environmental, social, and ethical challenges on a global scale. We need to unite to find real answers. Our very existence depends on the health of our planet. When we take care of the earth, we take care of ourselves. We are all connected. 🌎❤🙏🏼 O mundo precisa de pessoas e empresas que possam liderar o caminho para soluções mais sustentáveis. A indústria da moda tem o poder para liderar esse movimento, trazendo foco para os desafios ambientais, sociais e éticos em escala global. Nossa vida depende da saúde do nosso planeta. Quando cuidamos da Terra, cuidamos de nós mesmos. Estamos todos conectados.