Janet Jackson has moved on.
The 51-year-old is reportedly back together with ex-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri, 45. The couple were together for seven years before breaking up in 2009.
A source, who saw Jackson and Dupri at an after party for her State of the World tour in Atlanta, tells Us Weekly, “They were cuddled up and holding hands.” Oh my!
A so-called insider tells the magazine that after Jackson’s tumultuous split from Wissam Al Mana earlier this year, Dupri reached out. “They are getting to know each other all over again... They are 100 percent back together and in love.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The insider also says that Jackson and Dupri had no contact during Jackson’s marriage to Al Mana. “[They] had zero communication — she would not talk to him.”
Makes sense: previous sources claim that Al Mana was controlling. In April, a source told Page Six, “She thought [Al Mana] had become too controlling during the pregnancy and she had already allowed him to dictate her appearance and even the way she performed at concerts.” He also reportedly made Jackson stop doing videos featuring bumping and/or grinding, which is Jackson’s bread and butter, y’all.
There was also an issue of alleged verbal abuse, as told by Jackson's older brother, Randy. He claimed that the Rock With U" singer felt like “a prisoner in her own home” during the marriage.
“There’s a lot of pain,” Randy told People. “Janet’s been through a lot with her divorce. I’ve been through a lot, we all have.
“[The verbal abuse] came on later in the relationship. … No pregnant woman needs to go through being called a bitch everyday. There were things like that. That’s what she went through.” Oh, hell naw.
Anyway, I’m glad that Jackson and Dupri found each other again after her divorce. It's like a Christmas miracle, or something.