Local man Justin Bieber almost ran over a dude with his truck on his way home from church. Now there’s a sentence you don’t see every day!
To be fair, he only hit the paparazzo in the knee, and the 57-year-old photographer was only hospitalized for “non life-threatening injuries,” so it’s totally chill, you know?
The collision happened when Bieber was leaving evening services at The City Church in Los Angeles. And after he hit old dude, the “Sorry” singer actually got out of his car and offered to help the injured man, like a normal well-adjusted human being. Cool! Per the police report, he was seen kneeling down on the ground and asking the man, “Is there anything we can do to help you.” Shockingly normal!
This could just be a part of his attempt to be a normal dude living a normal life. Bieby Baby recently cancelled the rest of his Purpose World Tour concert dates — maybe to start his own church? — due to “unforeseen circumstances.” Who even knows what that means?
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Per the statement released by the 23-year-old's team —
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, Justin Bieber will cancel the remainder of the Purpose World Tour concerts. Justin loves his fans and hates to disappoint them. He thanks his fans for the incredible experience of the Purpose World Tour over last 18 months.
“He is grateful and honored to have shared that experience with his cast and crew for over 150 successful shows across six continents during this run. However, after careful consideration, he has decided he will not be performing any further dates.”
Sad! Let's hope that Bieber uses this time to heal and stuff, and not get into shenanigans, or anything. Even if it would make for really, really good gossip that you couldn't look away from.