Here’s your reminder that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are still dating.
Lainey Gossip reports that the couple, who have been dating since at least October 2013, are super secretive and have never officially stepped out together. In fact, they go out of their way to never, ever be seen together. But every now and then, someone with an iPhone and a handful of Instagram followers catches them in the act.
Yes, indeed: The two were spotted dining together early this week in New York. Jamie Foxx was wearing sunglasses inside, because he probably thought that would make him look inconspicuous. He was very wrong.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
The most important question, though is what do these two even talk about? What do they have in common besides both having shows on the WB at some point in their lives? OMG, remember the WB?! I mean, there's also the time that Jamie Foxx starred in "Collateral" with Tom Cruise. Maybe their entire relationship is based on trading Tom Cruise horror stories. I mean, I'm sure they could both go on forever. And ever.
I guess at the very least, they are both adult humans who have faces with all the requisite parts. But that’s all I got.