1. Madonna danced with the winner of the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project dance competition, Lil Buck, at Roseland Ballroom on Saturday in New York City.
2. Gwen Stefani was seen at launch of her new children’s clothing line Harajuku Mini for Target at Jim Henson Studios on Saturday in Hollywood.
3. Kendra Wilkinson arrived at SoHo Project Presents: Masquerade — Unmasking The Face Of Lung Cancer at The London on Saturday in West Hollywood.
4. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and her step-mother-in-law Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, smiled during the Remembrance Day Ceremony at the Cenotaph on Sunday in London. British politicians and royalty joined the rest of the county in honoring the war dead by gathering at the iconic memorial to lay wreaths and observe two minutes of silence.
5. Lady Gaga (channeling her inner Sarah Jessica Parker, it seems) was seen leaving her hotel holding a tea cup en route to the X Factor Studios on Sunday in London.
6. Nicole Richie attended the The Annual Moca Gala Presents “An Artist’s Life Manifesto” at MOCA Grand Avenue on Saturday in Los Angeles.
7. Miss Piggy arrived at “The Muppets” Los Angeles Premiere at the El Capitan Theatre on Saturday in Hollywood.