1. Hello, little black dress. “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” star
Rooney Mara attended the film’s premiere in Rome on Monday.
2. Tim Gunn — along with JD Roth and Tiffanie Davis — made it work at the TCA press tour on Monday, where he was promoting his new show, “The Revolution.”
3. Also at the Film Critics Circle awards: Viola Davis and her amazing one-shoulder dress.
4. Because everyone’s day could use a little Marky Mark action: Mark Wahlberg visited the “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” on Monday.
5. Holy curves! Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah attended the premiere of their new film, “Joyful Noise,” at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Monday night.
6. It’s awards season, so get used to seeing these two: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attended the 2011 New York Film Critics Circle awards Monday night.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures