1. Michelle Williams dazzled in Dior at the 49th annual New York Film Festival premiere of “My Week With Marilyn,” in which she plays the cultural icon, on Sunday in New York City.
2. Dita Von Teese was seen taking a little shopping trip in a glam ’50s-style coat yesterday in Paris.
3. Royalty alert! Heir apparent to the Spanish throne, Prince Felipe, and his wife, Princess Letizia, arrived at the La Granja de San Ildefonso Palace yesterday in Spain.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
4. Joe Jonas sported a new short haircut at BBC Radio One yesterday in London. Those long, floppy hair days are (hopefully) over!
5. Hilary Duff arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport on Sunday with a barely noticeable baby bump.
6. Newlyweds Sir Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell were seen leaving their house in post-matrimony bliss the day after their wedding on Monday in London.
7. Aaron Paul, RJ Mitte and Dean Norries attended “Afterbuzz TV: Breaking Bad Edition,” hosted by Maria Menounos, at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club on Saturday, in Universal City, CA.
8. Katie Price promoted her new Sky Living series “Signed By Katie Price” at The Worx yesterday in London.