The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show hit New York City’s Lexington Avenue Armory on Wednesday. Here’s a visual rundown of the hottest happenings on the runway.
1. Taking seven years to assemble and clocking in at 30 pounds, the record-setting Passion Play Fan Wings were worn by Angel Alessandra Ambrosio — a total pro, who looked like she didn’t even break a sweat.
2. During the “Angels Aquatic” segment, new mom, Miranda Kerr (who shed the baby weight faster than you can say “cray”) modeled the centerpiece of the show — the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure bra — along with a pair of shell wings. But let’s face it: All eyes were on her flawless post-baby bod.
3. Adriana Lima’s crazy water diet must have been working — she looked amazing in the Very Sexy corset and feather wings during the “I Put A Spell On You” segment of the show.
4. Angel Erin Heatherton strutted down the runway in a cropped sequined hoodie by Club Pink and a yellow tutu as Nicki Minaj performed her hit “Super Bass.”
5. Clad in a ballerina-inspired set, Angel Candice Swanepoel opened the show by walking through a troupe of ballet dancers.
6. Adam Levine showed the crowd his Jagger-like moves before serenading his girlfriend, Russian supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna. The couple held hands and walked down the runway together.
7. Jay-Z made a surprise appearance and joined Kanye West on stage. In the earlier “Super Angels” segment, West dedicated his solo performance of “Stronger” to his mom — he described her as his “super angel” — who passed away in 2007.