1. Barbra Streisand spoke onstage during ELLE’s 18th annual Women in Hollywood Tribute event at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Monday.
2. Making her first appearance since reports of Ashton Kutcher’s infidelity went public, a very thin Demi Moore walked the red carpet at the New York premiere of her new film, “Margin Call,” on Monday. And yes, she wore her wedding ring.
2. Katy Perry and her mother-in-law Barbara Brand attended the “Ghost
the Musical” at the Piccadilly Theatre in London on Monday.
4. Across the Atlantic, Queen Elizabeth II (looking great at 85!) delivered a speech as she opened the Round Square International Conference at Wellington College in England on Monday.
3. Jennifer Aniston wore a plunging dress at ELLE’s 18th annual Women in
6. Jennifer Lopez promoted her exclusive fashion and home collection for Kohl’s Department Stores at Mohegan Sun on Tuesday in Uncasville, Conn.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
7. Mary Kate Olsen attended The New York Academy of Art’s 20th annual “Take Home a Nude” benefit at Sotheby’s in New York City on Monday.