1. America Ferrera was out promoting her debut in the West End production of “Chicago” at Garrick Theatre in London yesterday.
2. Michael Buble put the charm on during the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education’s 16th Grand Slam for Children benefit concert in Las Vegas on Saturday.
3. Christian Bale was spotted on the NYC set of “The Dark Knight Rises” on Friday. The final installment of Christopher Nolan’s “Batman” trilogy is scheduled to be released in July 2012.
4. Sade wowed crowds at the Belgrade Arena in Belgrade, Serbia, on Sunday.
5. Joe Jonas was still rocking a short do as he attended the Grey Goose Winter Ball to benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation in London on Saturday.
6. Lady Gaga was in India over the weekend, where she promoted her “Born This Way” album and performed at the country’s inaugural F1 Grand Prix.
7. Gerard Butler attended the Los Angeles Confidential magazine men’s issue cover party in West Hollywood on Saturday.