1. Comedy’s greatest couple, Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally, attended
the “Smashed” premiere during the film festival.
2. Tonya Lee, Chris Rock and filmmaker Spike Lee showed up at the after-party for the Sundance premiere of “Red Hook Summer” on Sunday in Park City, Utah.
3. Three Michael Jackson wax figures — from The Jackson Five, the “Bad” era and the “This Is It” era — were displayed during the launch of the traveling exhibition “The Michael Jackson Experience” at Madame Tussauds on Sunday in Washington, D.C.
4. Bar Refaeli and Cameron Diaz were in the audience for the Dior Haute-Couture 2012 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on Monday in Paris.
5. Common attended the SAGIndie Actors Only brunch during Sundance on Sunday in Utah.
6. Guess who else is at Sundance? Nicole “Coco” Austin and her husband Ice-T. The duo posed for a portrait at the Getty Images Portrait Studio on Sunday in Park City.
7. Jenny McCarthy popped up on the red carpet at the LA Matadors versus Milano Thunder viewing party held at Avalon on Sunday in Hollywood.