1. Taylor Swift performed at the 41st annual Nashville Song Writers Hall of Fame induction ceremony at the Renaissance Hotel in Nashville, Tenn., on Sunday.
2. “Uniqlo’s so affordable! — and there’s nothing not to like about that,” said Susan Sarandon at the grand opening for the brand’s Fifth Avenue flagship store on Thursday.
3. Anthony Kiedis went shirtless in Rotterdam, Netherlands, on Sunday. You still can’t distract us from that mustache, Anthony!
4. Reese Witherspoon attended the 2011 Breast Cancer Global Congress and Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in New York City on Sunday.
5. Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas attended the premiere of “Puss in Boots” —on the Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas — in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Sunday.
6. Justin Timberlake attended the 2011 Environmental Media Awards at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, Calif., on Saturday.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures