As Lindsay Lohan’s courtroom drama is renewed for yet another season, we take this time to check in on other stars who have gotten into trouble with the law.
1. All eyes are on Lindsay Lohan as we await her next court date on Nov. 2, where she may be facing some serious jail time. She was seen here attending a court hearing in Los Angeles, Calif., on Wednesday.
2. She spoke of new beginnings during her jail time in 2007, but just last month, Paris Hilton completed her one-year probation for her 2010 drug arrest. There may be no new beginning, but this is surely not the end for Hilton, who was seen here attending the “Dirty Dancing” musical premiere in Germany on Wednesday.
3. Shia LaBeouf looked all prim and proper at the “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” premiere in New York City in June, but just last week the actor — who was arrested for driving under the influence in 2008 — got into a fistfight outside a bar in Vancouver.
4. George Michael has been arrested a number of times — even landing in jail last year — and we’re guessing that the British pop star won’t be keeping quiet for much longer. Here, he was performing in the Czech Republic in August.
5. The character she played on “The O.C.” led a dramatic life, and in reality, Mischa Barton has had a few legal issues of her own. But these days at least, it looks like history is not going to repeat itself: She looked fresh-faced at the launch of her own handbag line in New York City last month.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures
6. Nicole Richie, who attended ELLE’s 18th Annual Women In Hollywood Event in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Monday, is certainly projecting herself as a proud mother, a devoted wife and a good citizen — her drug-using and illegal-driving days are over!