It looks like Justin Bieber isn't just loving himself these days.
The 22-year-old pop singer reportedly flew "Transformers 4" actress Nicola Peltz out to visit him in Canada, where he is currently on tour. The two were photographed getting into a car together in Toronto. "Justin and Nicola are definitely dating and it's really heating up," an insider told HollywoodLife.com.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Though they've been keeping their meetings on the down low, this isn't the first time Bieber has been linked to the 21-year-old actress. They were first spotted getting dinner together in Beverly Hills back in May.
Given that the Canadian heartthrob will be on the road for his "Purpose" tour until the end of November, it might be difficult to get him to settle down for now — though this problem probably isn't anything a few more plane tickets and secret meet-ups couldn't fix.
Follow Chloe Tsang on Twitter @itschloet