Craig Robinson, star of "TheOffice,"had a narrow escape from paradise yesterday.
The comedian was in the Bahamas to perform at the Atlantis resort. When he tried to board his return flight to the United States, authorities found he was carrying half a gram of marijuana and 18 ecstasy pills, and arrested him for drug possession, according to TMZ.
Robinson appeared before a magistrate in a shirt and shorts, where he got off relatively easy with a $1,000 fine and a promise to swiftly leave the country. Robinson reportedly told the judge that he'd brought the drugs with him from the United States and claimed he didn't know they were illegal in the Bahamas (as opposed to the U.S., where you can freely buy ecstasy at any Wal Mart?)
Anyway, it all worked out fine. We the people of the United States got our Craig Robinson back. The U.S. will not have to go to war with the Bahamas to retrieve him. Don't bring ecstasy to the Bahamas, guys.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Speaking of "The Office," Miley Cyrus has a beef with Robinson's old costar Steve Carell, who lives near her and has young children.”He always gives me the stank-eye because I drive so fast,” Miley says. “The other day I was trying to reverse and I almost hit a thousand things, and I was getting nervous because I could see him going” – she demonstrated a disappointed parental sigh. “I’m like, ‘Oh, my God, Dan in Real Life is watching me right now!’”