Guys, Demi Moore is my hero.
First, she marries Bruce Willis at the height of his Die Hardiness. Then she breaks up with him and marries Ashton Kutcher, who's more than 15 years her junior. Then she dates Harry Morton, who's even younger.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Then, just when the world gets used to her cougarish ways, she goes back to older men — but not just any older man. Moore is reportedly dating Harry Morton's father, restauranteur Peter Morton, according to E! News.
Yes, I agree that it's a little creepy. But at this point I am just kind of impressed, you know? Social mores be darned. Demi Moore does not give a flying you-know-what about what you think. All that matters is what her boyfriend thinks. And possibly what his attractive relatives think.
Following months of apparent estrangement, Demi and daughter Rumer Willis seem to be reconnecting, and all it took was some yoga.
The pair was spotted, along with a few friends, attending a yoga class in West Hollywood together, according to Us Weekly. “They all did the class together, and after the 90 minutes they walked out as a group,” a source says. “Demi and Rumer seemed very close, like they had been in the past. There didn’t seem to be any tension or hard feelings between them.”
Things have reportedly been tense between Demi and her daughters — including Rumer’s sisters, Scout and Tallulah — since her split from Ashton Kutcher in late 2011 and hospitalization and rehab stay in early 2012.