LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Actress Emma Watson twirls on the dancefloor as heroine Belle in Disney's latest glimpse of its upcoming live-action remake of "Beautyand the Beast", the romantic fantasy film's final trailer ahead of its March release.
The “Harry Potter" star joins "Downton Abbey" actor Dan Stevens, who plays the Beast, as well as Ewan McGregor, Emma Thompson and Stanley Tucci in the film, a remake of Disney's popular 1991 animated movie.
The trailer, released on Tuesday, follows Belle as she is imprisoned by a beast in his large castle. She meets and becomes friends with its staff members, such as Lumiere the candelabra, voiced by McGregor, and gradually warms to the beast.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
In a nod to a key scene in the animated movie, Belle and the Beast are seen dancing together in the trailer, which also features the film's titular song.
"Beautyand the Beast" hits cinemas worldwide from March 15.
(Writing by Marie-Louise Gumuchian; Editing by Catherine Evans)