Most celebrities don't grant interviews so soon after announcing they're getting a divorce — heck, it took Jennifer Garner nearly nine months to talk to Vanity Fair about her split from Ben Affleck — but then most celebrities don't have a new line of rosé from their personal winery to promote, do they?
While shilling for the latest variant from Barrymore Wines, Drew Barrymore talked to PopSugar about the process of coming to the decision to end her third marriage after less than four years.
"I had a really hard time a couple of months ago and kind of knew life was heading in a new direction," she says. "I called someone that I really trust, respect, and believe in, because he has always been the conductor of grace. I said, 'What's your advice?' And he said, 'You put one foot in front of the other.' I hung up the phone and I thought, 'That is why I call this person.' It's not only succinct, but it's almost physically productive and life-choice productive. It's just great advice. It's a kind of way in which to live, and I want to be like him. I want to be like that. I want to put one foot in front of the other."
It's a path that apparently leads to the lawyer's office.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures