|NBC Universal1/3 |NBC Universal
Here's the full menu Massimo Dobrovic prepared for us. Sounds tasty, right?3/3
Here's the full menu Massimo Dobrovic prepared for us. Sounds tasty, right?
The stars of Bravo's latest reality series, "Euros of Hollywood," know how to create TV drama, but they have other talents. Austrian Fawni is a pop star and painter, Albanian Bleona Qereti is a singer and recent red carpet attention-grabber, and Denmark native Jannik Olander runs a successful jewelry company with a busy storefront on Melrose.
But taking on a reality series, as it turns out, is a full-time job in itself. "We would film for 12 hours straight, and then I would be going to the studio to record all night," Qereti tells Metro of balancing filming the series with her music career. "I wasn't sleeping much.
And some of them have multiple passions, as it turns out, like aspiring actor Massimo Dobrovic. Aside from also being a model and choreographer, Dobrovic is also a pretty impressive chef. He even prepared a special eight-course dinner for Metro to show off his Italian cuisine skills — and let us take his dessert recipe home with us so you can enjoy it, too.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 46 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
- 14 oz. Savoiadri biscotti
- Two 8 oz. containers of mascarpone
- 1 1/3 cup of espresso
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- Four eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Bitter cocoa for dusting
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl until appear pale and thick. Add the mascarpone and mix gently until very stiff.
2. Beat egg whites and a pinch of salt in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold them into the mascarpone mixture.
3. Prepare the espresso, pour it into a shallow dish and let it cool down. Dip the Savoiardi quickly into the coffee one at a time and arrange them side by side, in a serving dish. Cover the biscuits with the mascarpone mixture. Use all the Savoiardi and the cream to form more layers.
4. Top with a layer of cream mixture. Dust the top with cocoa. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours before serving.
Follow Ned Ehrbar on Twitter: @nedrick