Chris Pratt wowed fans by getting into ridiculous shape for "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Jurassic World," but don't expect the abs to stick around that long, he warns. "I can tell that people are motivated by my transformations, and that feels really good," Pratt tells Men's Health.
RELATED: Chris Pratt plays Franchise Bingo
"But everyone should know when the movie star stuff is over, I might go back to being the fat guy. My wife wants a pizza oven — she's going to learn how to bake bread, and I'm going to eat it." This … is not good news. Someone find that pizza oven and destroy it.
Follow Ned Ehrbar on Twitter: @nedrick
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures