Stiviano, who is known as Clippers owner Donald Sterling's alleged mistress, has been spotted recently wearing a full-face visor amid the media firestorm surrounding her and Sterling, who just received a lifetime ban from the NBA.
Sterling's legal team believes Stiviano is the person who leaked the tape of his alleged racist rant; Stiviano denies the accusation.
Stiviano may be keeping a low profile, but that doesn't mean she's dressing down. Here's how to dress like the maybe-mistress of the moment and the woman who Donald Trump called a "terrible human."
1. Reflective visor: V. Stiviano wears this visor to maintain her privacy as one of the biggest scandals to rock the NBA swirls around her. Is her inspiration Daft Punk or Alexander McQueen? Who knows, but Stiviano can be your inspiration with these visors from Cusbox. The visors are just $19.88 for two.
2. Moncler Lans jacket: Stiviano might be in sunny Los Angeles, but that's not stopping her from rocking a Moncler coat. Here's a similar one from the luxury brand at Nordstrom for $675.
3. Chanel Large Classic Flap Bag: Stiviano loves Chanel's Large Classic Flap Bag: She owns them in several colors, as evidenced by her Instagram photos. This one appears to be python. The lambskin version retails for $5,300.
4. Large face watches: Stiviano's watches (she is wearing two in this photo and sometimes wears four in other photos) are probably by Rolex, but Michael Kors offers a less expensive option for $295 at Macy's.
5. "Chanel" phone case: Stiviano has jumped on the latest celebrity trend of "Chanel" perfume bottle iPhone cases — both Kelly Osbourne and "Revenge"actress Ashley Madekwe are fans — but these fun cases don't actually come from the luxury designer. Osbourne admitted on her blog that she ordered hers on Amazon. Here's one on Etsy for $39: Don't forget to buy two if you want to be just like Stiviano.
Snap on your visor and wriggle into skinny jeans, and you may just waltz your way into a $1.8 million home in no time.
Follow Andrea Park on Twitter: @andreapark