Blake Lively|Getty1/11 Blake Lively|Getty
Emma Stone|Getty2/11 Emma Stone|Getty
Kathryn Hahn|Getty3/11 Kathryn Hahn|Getty
Kerry Washington|Getty4/11 Kerry Washington|Getty
Lily Collins|Getty5/11 Lily Collins|Getty
Mandy Moore|Getty6/11 Mandy Moore|Getty
Millie Bobby Brown|Getty7/11 Millie Bobby Brown|Getty
Natalie Portman|Getty8/11 Natalie Portman|Getty
Priyanka Chopra|Getty9/11 Priyanka Chopra|Getty
Reese Witherspoon|Getty10/11 Reese Witherspoon|Getty
Tracee Ellis Ross|Getty11/11 Tracee Ellis Ross|Getty
1. Blake Lively's goddessAtelier Versace gown even has pockets.
2. Emma Stone makes princess dressing cool in a blush Valentino gown with stars. Swoon.
3. Kathryn Hahn ditched a dress for a sleek suit and bra. We love.
4. No Olivia Pope white for Kerry Washington. The actress slayed in a goldDolce & Gabbana dress.
5. Lily Collinsdoesn't shy away from pink or poofy in this feminieZuhair Murad Couture gown.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
6. Well hello, Mandy Moore. The actress stunned in a Naeem Khan gown with plunging neckline — a big trend of the night.
7. Is there anything this 12-year-old isn't good at? Millie Bobby Brown stuns in a sliver sequin Jenny Packham dress.
8. Natalie Portman channels Jackie O in an elegant chartreuse Prada gown.
9. Metallics were big at the Globes. Priyanka Chopra paired her golden Ralph Lauren gown with a vampy pout. Perfection.
10. Reese Witherspoon might be channeling her look from the 2007 Globes, but when you look this good 10 years later, why not?
11. Not only did best actress winner Tracee Ellis Ross sparkle in her silver strapless Zuhair Murad gown — she wore diamonds on every finger.