Having a baby is super in this year, and a slew of celebrities want to make sure you know it — after all, there are a lot of celebrities who have already had beautiful babies this year, from Lauren Conrad to Queen Bey herself.
Here's an updated list of all the celebs that are expecting this year. Some of them might surprise you!
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West
Kardashian and West — parents to the very adorable North and Saint — are reportedly expecting a third child via surrogate. Although the surrogate's identity isn't known, she is thought to be a "San Diego mom in her late 20s," according to good ol' Us Weekly. For those of you worried about what they may name their third child, you are absolutely not alone.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Talk about a mystery: News broke in July that "The Mindy Project" star was expecting her first child. Kaling has been keeping the "unexpected surprise" under wraps, but Oprah Winfrey — Kaling's "A Wrinkle in Time" costar — dished that Kaling is about 5 months pregnant as of August.
Serena Williams & Alexis Ohanian
The tennis pro and her Reddit founder boyfriend are expecting — and Williams accidentally announced it on Snapchat. Since then, she's posed beautifully and naked on the cover of Vanity Fair, opening up about the surprise pregnancy and being part of a "seemingly mismatched" pair. Cute!
Julia Stiles & Preston J. Cook
Stiles — who will forever have a place in our hearts for her roles in "Save the Last Dance" and "10 Things I Hate About You" — announced that she and her fiancée Cook were expecting in June. Hooray!
Andy Roddick & Brooklyn Decker
Roddick and Decker are having a second child, Roddick announced in late July. The former “Sports Illustrated” model, current star of “Grace and Frankie” — and former tennis pro are already parents to a two-year-old named Hank. Aw, Hank.
Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
In news nobody needed, Heidi and Spencer decided to jump on the baby train, announcing that not only are they procreating, but they're expecting a real-life child. Terrifying! Pratt even admitted that having a pregnant wife was only slightly more exciting than the prospect of banana bread which, OK.