In James Franco news, James Franco has done something very James Franco-y because, you know, James Franco.
Hollywood's hardest working Renaissance Man and Jack of Every Single Freaking Trade You Can Imagine (no, seriously, just think of something obscure and maybe a little bit pretentious — betcha James Franco has done it) has announced that he will soon have his own reality show.
The show, according to Variety, will air sometime in November and will be called "James Franco Presents." What will he be presenting, you ask? That's a stupid question. He'll be presenting James Franco, in all his Franco-ness, as he explores his one billion different artistic pursuits. #JamesFranco. (The above photo was posted to his Instagram, with the caption "New show, with me, and a bunch of crazy stuff. Announcement tomorrow." late last night.)
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
On a serious note, however, we'll probably tune in when it debuts because — despite the fact that James Franco's determination to do Everything That Could Possibly Qualify as a Thing — we're still not tired of him. He's an affable, funny (dudes, if you haven't seen "This Is the End" yet, do it), talented, easy-on-the-eyes guy. And while we hate him for that a little (share the wealth, bro) we also love him for that a little.
But yes, this is some next level James Franco sh—t.