There might be trouble in paradise for Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, as the action star and the Victoria's Secret model are reportedly taking "a break" from their three-year relationship, according to the Daily Mail.
Sources say their 19-year age difference and "constant" arguing have been taking a toll. "There is no other person involved. They love each other very much and are not making an announcement because they’re still hoping to working things out," a source says. "But things have not been good; there have been lots of arguments and they both need some space."
This is a complete turn-around from July when reports surfacedthat the two were headed for an engagement. “I hear he’ll propose soon,” a source told Us Weekly. The two have been dating for more than three years. “Their connection is very serious and physical.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Huntington-Whiteley herself hasn't seemed bothered by their 19-year age difference. “I’m not interested in hanging out with boys,” she recently said in an interview with the Edit. “I have all the man I need.”
Follow Metro’s Managing Editor Dorothy Robinson on Twitter @dorothyatmetro.