Teen “it” couple, Selena Gomez, 19, and Justin Bieber, 17, have broken-up, with Gomez reportedly the one doing the dumping. A report in Sunday's Daily Star newspaper says Gomez, 19, was put off of Bieber’s maturity level. "She doesn't feel Justin is quite mature enough yet to be in a long-term, stable relationship. She's in the market for someone a little older and more worldly-wise," a source says.
An inside source once gossiped to Metro about the couple, saying Bieber was always way more into the relationship than Gomez. He apparently had a crush on Gomez for ages and she kept turning down his advances until she finally relented. But now, it seems as though “Wizards of Waverly Place” star wants to say “never” to the “Never Say Never” star. Here are a few more reasons Gomez might have called it quits:
4. Girlfriend is 19, Biebs is only 17. Obviously it doesn't work. She loves to smoke, vote, and buy all the porn and lottery tickets her money can buy. While filling out her voter registration card, she realized Bieber is slowing her down, majorly.
3. Gomez is tired of all the death threats by the millions of teenage fans of Bieber. How many stabby emoticons can one girl take?
2. She realized that if she wanted to look like she was dating a lesbian, she should just go after Sam Ronson.
1. And for the most believable reason: Gomez probably realized just how wicked hot she actually is and figured she could get some A-list (older actor/singer version A-list) arm candy. That, or she realized that most Disney starlets don’t really graduate to the big leagues until they boff John Mayer first.
- PHOTOS: Blues dump Bruins to win Stanley Cup after agonizing 52-year wait40 Pictures
- PHOTOS: This Pakistani waiter looks just like Peter Dinklage8 Pictures