Reality television star and Justin Bieber look-alike has been reported missing.
Tobias Strebel was last seen in on August 18 on North Orange Grove Avenue in West Hollywood. According to ABC 7 Los Angeles, he may be driving a 2009 Toyota Camry.
Strebel, 35, spent $100,000 on plastic surgery to transform himself into the Canadian pop star.
His friends are very concerned and hope for a safe return.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Related: How Justin Bieber made a comeback
"This is very unusual for him to be missing. He hasn't done any, not shown up for no reason, no note or anything," friend Mel Espinoza told ABC7 Los Angeles.
Strebel is best known for his appearance on the reality television show “Botched” and My Strange Addiction.”