Kanye West has finally taken a break from his drama with Taylor Swift to focus on another feud — the music streaming battle between Tidal and Apple Music.
On Saturday, the "Famous" rapper took to Twitter to rant about the two music industry giants, claiming their beef was "f—king up the music game." West, alongside Jay Z, Beyonce, and several other high-profile musicians, is a co-founder of Tidal.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The battle began back in 2015, when Apple released its own music streaming platform just three months after Tidal's launch. Since then, the two have been competing over exclusive content, making it difficult for fans to access their favorite music in one place.
Apple give Jay his check for Tidal now and stop trying to act like you Steve.— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) July 30, 2016
Despite ongoing rumors that Apple might try and acquire Tidal, West's social media posts suggest these talks aren't going so smoothly. "Apple give Jay his check for Tidal now and stop trying to act like you Steve," the 39-year-old rapper tweeted.
West is calling for a meeting between himself, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Jay Z, and several other music execs to try and end the feud. "We all gon be dead in 100 Years. Let the kids have the music," he wrote.
While he's at it, West should probably take his own advice and meet with Swift about their never-ending feud — hey, we can dream, can't we?
Follow Chloe Tsang on Twitter @itschloet