Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard got married this week. Also, their moms are mad at them.
I assume their moms are mad at them, anyway. Pretty much every mom I know would be put out to learn that her precious baby had gotten hitched without a parent or a bouquet in sight. But Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard went ahead and did it anyway.
The longtime couple, who have an infant son, Lincoln, got hitched at the Beverly Hills County Clerk's office on October 17th. According to TMZ, they were only planning to go to the courthouse to pick up a marriage license, but when a clerk offered to marry them on the spot, they grabbed an empty courtroom and did the deed.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Apparently Kristen cried, and a photographer was present. So at least their moms can get some secondhand evidence that the wedding went down.
Before the couple were married, they were united this summer as PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians - but whoops! Before PETA named Dax Shepard, it should have checked his qualifications. He is a very handsome man, but he eats meat.